I specialize in creative content: stories that combine creative flair with business efficiency.
My philosophy: creative content that connects
Branding is nothing more than telling people honestly and compellingly what sets you apart from all others, and how they can benefit.
The bottom line: honest, compelling stories are invaluable for the company of today.
While I recognize the importance of strategy, I do think the human dimension sometimes gets overlooked when it comes to (online) marketing and branding. People are smart. Customer experience and self-service aren’t the biggest trends in customer service for nothing right now! Consumers increasingly want control and customization in their interactions with companies.
That’s a great thing. Human values are returning to the corporate world. Companies adapt through change management, offering exciting new services and products, and consumers respond in a positive way. Modern content creation should follow this dynamic and invest in ‘human speak’, not ‘search bot speak’. Creating great content is nothing more than making a connection with people by telling them the honest, compelling story of what you have to offer.
What I bring to the table:
- A unique way to identify the core of your business.
- Fifteen years of experience as a copywriter and text consultant.
- Fifteen years of experience as a creative writer and storyteller.
- Inside knowledge of how and why stories forge human connections.
- A mix of creativity and business savvy that uniquely qualifies me as a content expert.
Want to know how I got here? Read about my background.
Why outsource content creation?
- Increases customer interest, engagement and loyalty through valuable content, tailored to your target audience.
- Presents you as a thought leader in your field by telling your story in the best way.
- Leaves you with your hands free to do what you do best: lead your business.
Areas of interest
The human dimension and the relationship between people, creativity and business/tech are always the common denominator in my work.
- CX and UX
- Customer loyalty and business-client relationships
- Creative industries and interaction technology
- Creative writing and coaching
- Art and culture
- Mindfulness and interpersonal relationships
- B2B and B2C
- Small and medium sized businesses
- Customized pieces and (web) articles/blogs
- Corporate stories
- Translation of non-fiction prose, film scripts, subtitles.
Background and credentials